Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Child’s Play (International) Ltd (company no. 1076760-England) whose registered office is at Child’s Play, Ashworth Road, Bridgemead, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5 7YD.
2. Employees of Child’s Play (International) Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available on our website and social media (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) during the entry period. The winners will be selected from entries across all of the social media platforms.
5. Closing date for entry will be one month from the original competition’s post date, unless specified otherwise in the competition posts. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
10. The winner will be notified via private message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will request a postal address to send the winner’s prize to.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Child’s Play (International) Ltd and not to any other party.
18. Terms exclusive to the Mighty Mini Reviews competitions: Enter as per post instructions. After receiving the prize, winners are expected to post their little one's review along with a picture featuring the prize onto our Facebook page.